Premium performance, shear-stable, multi- grade gasoline engineoil specifically designed for use in four-stroke motorcycles and portable power equipment requiring API SL JASO MA / MA2 lubricants,including high output engines operating in severe service.
• Air and liquid-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines
• Particularly suitable for Japanese high performance motorcycleengines
• Motorcycles with and without oil immersed clutches
• Motorcycles with combined engine/transmission units or separategear boxes where a multi-grade engine oil is specified
• Motorcycles with back torque limiters
• Motorcycles with exhaust catalytic converters
• Latest generation, four-stroke scooter engines
• Four-stroke gasoline engines fitted to portable power equipment,such as generators, mowers, etc.
• API SL
• 15W-40, 20W-50 : JASO MA
20W-40 : JASO MA2
Prolongs engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system reduces wear
of highly stressed engine components under severe operating
Saves on maintenance
High oxidation stability resists oil breakdown under the severe
heat stress generated by modern engines, enabling the lubricant
to do its primary job of providing effective protection for stressed
Lively throttle response
Highly effective detergent/dispersant additive system ensures
excellent control of piston ring belt deposits for very good power
release and acceleration. Correct frictional characteristics enable
smooth operation of wet clutches and back torque limiters.
Good all-temperature protection
Highly shear stable viscosity index improver additive minimizes
shear-thinning, particularly in the gearbox, and resists breakdown
under the high stresses which occur at high rotational speeds, to
provide the correct oil viscosity for protection at both start-up
and during high temperature operation.