Kixx RA Coolant is a premium quality, ethylene glycol based amine-phosphate type coolant, which is pre-mixed with ionized water (80%). It is designed primarily to meet the corrosion protection requirements of late model car engines having significant amounts of aluminum in their construction. lt is dyed a distinctive color for ready identification.
• Primarily recommended for late model passenger car and light commercial vehicle engines where enhanced protection of aluminium heat-rejecting surfaces is required. lt can also be used in certain cast iron, heavy-duty diesel engines, which operate without supplemental coolant additives(SCAs).
• Kixx RA Coolant is a pre-diluted coolant with clean water. Its freezing point is about -8˚C, Boiling Point Increase about 3˚C.
• Meets ASTM D 3306
• Meets KS M2142, JIS K2234
• Protects cooling systems from corrosion and deposits.
• Provides higher boiling point for protection against engine
• Prevents coolant freezing.
• Maximizes aluminum engine component life.
• Long service life.