Premium performance, multigrade, heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of diesel and gasoline engines requiring API CI-4, SJ, ACEA E7 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions.
• Mixed fleets of European, North American diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
• Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
• Mixed fleets including both old and new equipment
• Commercial road transport, including the latest electronic controlled engines.
• It meets the major diesel engine manufacturers requirements
• Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks
• Off-highway vehicles and plant
API CI-4/SL, ACEA E7-12, VDS-3, MB-Approval 228.3, MAN 3275,
MTU Type 2, Mack EO-M Plus, Renault RLD-2, Cummins 20076, 77,
78, Cat ECF 2, ECF 1-a, Global DHD-1
Minimizes fleet maintenance costs
Exceptional soot dispersancy keeps fuel soot in suspension,
avoiding filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing
wear and oil thickening.
Minimizes fleet operating costs
Excellent deposit control on valves and piston crownlands reduces
oil consumption. Exceptional oxidation stability and soot
control extends oil drain capability so that equipment is in service
longer generating revenue. Outstanding valve train wear protection
maintains fuel economy.
Extends engine life to overhaul
High level of anti-wear additive protects against valve train wear
and scuffing of highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication