Modern vehicle and transmission designs place increased stress on the automatic transmission fluid. ATF DX-III is superior to any other past or currently ATF for uses in passenger car with automatic transmission. It provides a higher quality performance due in part by its oxidation resistance, low temperature fluidity, appropriate friction performance, high shear stability, and near sludge free operation.
In accordance with the GM powertrain licensing requirememts for the use of the DEXRON trademark, ATF DX-III may be recommended for use in automatic transmissions or other units, such as power-steering systems, industrial hydraulic systems and air compressors for which the service-fill product is specified as DEXRON II E, DEXRON II or DEXRON fluid.
• General Motors DEXRON III
• Ford MERCON
• Allison C4
• Hyundai/Kia SP-lll
• JASO M315-1A
• Ensures long life-time
• Porvides high foam stability.
• Provides high antirusting performance and lower sludge formation.
• Provides good start operation in cold climates thanks to its excellent
• Provides more stable friction property.