General purpose Hydraulic Fluid, Rust and oxidation inhibited hydraulic fluid designed for used in a variety of industrial applications.
• Recommended for mobile and stationary hydraulic systems using axial piston type pumps where R&O type oils are suitable. May also be used in systems using vane and gear type pumps where pressures and speeds allow the use of R&O type oils. Not suitable for hydraulic systems where antiwear type oils are required.
• Recommended for use in non-turbine circulating systems and in industrial applications requiring a rust and oxidation inhibited oil, such as electric motor bearings, blowers, compressors, machine tools and industrial spindles.
• Suitable for enclosed gear applications where antiwear or EP properties are not required.
• Meets the requirements of German hydraulic fluid Standard DIN 51524 Part 1.
• Appropriate viscosity grades meet ANSI/ AGMA Standard 9005-D94.
• Provides long service life by resisting oil thickening and the formation of harmful sludge or varnish deposits.
• Protects against rust.
• Allows ready removal of water.
• Prevents spongy or erratic hydraulic system operation by inhibiting foam formation.
• Suitable for an extensive range of equipment.