Smooth, buttery texture, yellowish, translucent, general purpose automotive and industrial grease with adhesive properties manufactured from lithium soap and containing an oxidation inhibitor.
• Most automotive grease applications including wheel bearings, ball joints, universal joints and linkages.
• Industrial ball and roller bearing, plain bearing, niddle bearing.
• General industrial applications where EP characteristics are not needed.
• Protects bearings from damage under light-load or shock-load conditions.
• Lubricates effectively in wet conditions due to its resistance to water washout.
• Provides long service life through high oxidation stability.
• Resists leakage from bearing through good mechanical stability.
• Does not run down and gives continuous lubrication thanks to its excellent tackiness.