Multipurpose EP grease contains highly refined mineral base oils, lithium thickener, extreme pressure (EP) additives and rust and oxidation inhibitors. Suitable as a multipurpose automotive grease for general purpose applications.
Automotive wheel bearings
• Chassis grease point lubrication
• Industrial plain and rolling element bearings
• General plant lubrication
• Centralized lubrication systems (NLGI 0 and 1)
• Construction equipment bearings
• Earthmoving, quarrying and mining
• Agricultural equipment Usable temperature range in continuous service is:
NLGI 1 -30 to 130°C
NLGI 2 -30 to 130°C
NLGI 3 -20 to 130°C
• Maximum temperature for short term exposure is 175°C (NLGI 1, 2 and 3).
Saves maintenance costs
Effective EP additive protects against component wear under high load conditions. Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces.
Long service life
Excellent oxidation resistance ensures enhanced grease service life.
Ease of application
Good pumpability characteristics of the lithium thickener provide suitable flow properties for grease pump application systems (NLGI 2).
Minimizes inventory costs
Multipurpose capability allows use in a wide range of industrial and automotive applications reducing the number of different greases required and eliminating product misapplication.