An EP industrial gear lubricant based on a sulfur-phosphorusadditive system.
• Recommended for all types of industrial and mobile equipment requiring mild EP gear lubricants. Particularly recommended for enclosed gear drives and speed reducers, ranging from small gearboxes to large, high-power units such as metal rolling mills,cement mills, sugar mills and mine hoists.
• Also suitable for chain cases, sprockets, slide guides, flexible couplings, and plain and rolling element bearings.
• ANSI/AGMA 9005-E02[EP]
• U.S. Steel 224
• AGMA 250.04[EP]
• AGMA 251.02[EP]
• David Brown Table E approved
• Extends gear life due to high load carrying capacity and has an outstanding ability to keep gear surfaces free of deposits.
• Provides long oil service life thanks to its excellent oxidation resistance.
• Allows rapid separation of water.
• Protects against rust and corrosion.